Do you have any ideas you would like to share?

** Please check out the Rutland Residents Blog  ** (The link is always in the left hand menu.)
** Check out the Events page for the latest Rutland Residents Association events.

(The websites linked below are external to, not associated with, or managed by the Rutland Residents Association.)

Make Online City Service Requests which are directed to the appropriate city department: https://www.kelowna.ca/city-services/online-services/services-requests   
  • Click on the link above. Scroll to the Report/Request link and click "More" ... this will open up the services you can request, as well as problems you can report. This should automatically generate a file you should keep for your records.
  • Record the File number, these generate statistics about problems in specific area.
Report crime when you see something criminally suspicious happening?
  • Emergency call: 911
  • Non emergency call: 250-762-3300
  • Online non emergency crime reporting:
  • Record the File Number which is important in generating crime stats for each area, you should always request one to save for your own information too.

When there is:

An emergency911 for police, fire & ambulance
Non-emergency reporting or general inquiries250-762-3300 for the Kelowna RCMP, or report online at kelowna.ca/police
Safe needle disposal
in public spaces or outside private residences
Contact the Parks Department (250-717-2757) between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Contact the Fire Department (250-469-8801, needle collection option) after hours (non-emergency)  
Bylaw issue250-469-8686 for Bylaw Services or online through our Service Request System
Graffiti250-469-8600 (option 6) for the graffiti hotline

Community Safety Brochure: Community-Safety-Brochure.pdf
Safety Information 2023 - 2026 : Safety-Brochure.pdf

Kelowna Community Safety Plan